Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

May it be The Last Year


By: Didi Suardi

In the night, I saw the sky looks dark colour and just the stars and the moon over my head, I still remember when my mother asked to me about study about five years ago.

“After graduating of senior Islamic hight school. What will you do, do you want to continue your study in university?”
“Yes Mom, I want to continue my study” I answered
“Where?” my mom asked me again
“at al-azhar university in cairo”

“oh my god, are you sure?"
“Yeach, of course I am sure”
"It’s good, and tomorrow I will talk it with your father"

“But mom, it’s not easy, I have to prepare my self. And I will not meet the family in long time, maybe two, three or four years, so I will miss all, the family, friends and the others”

 “It’s oke, you must have goals in the future, and this is your opportunity for getting what you want.”

And now in last year, may allah give us the easier and I can meet again with all of them. Amen.

[Cr.310311]
*Sorry, if my english is still poor.

No comments: