Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

For us and Future

When I met her, I felt the days look a little different, I don’t know why! But several days before I most like to open the network to make sure and see her? I don't know, what is it negative or positive effect. because sometimes, I felt lazy to study or do something. But on the other hand, I get a new spirit to study and write in English.

Today’s the situations have changed, she’s gone and didn’t say anything again. And now I will try to return to original state of mind. Previously, I think the english language was not important and it’s not my purpose in life. So I didn’t care about it, and I will fokus on the exam.
But now, I think that the English is also important, especially for us who want to continue the study in the magister, so we must prepare from now.
Let’s, we start eveything not because someone, but it's for us and the future. Thnaks!

Cairo.29 Maret 2011
By: Didi Suardi

No comments: